Skip to main content

High School Completion

Image Collage
Decorative element
Pathways To Success

Make Your Choice

Whether you choose to complete your High School Diploma or take an equivalency exam is up to you. Both signify the same level of educational attainment to employers and colleges!

Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Get extra assistance in math, grammar, or reading as you work towards your High School Diploma or prepare to take the GED or HiSET. Study at your own pace and choose which topics you want to cover.

GED/HiSET Preparation
Earn your High School equivalency certificate by preparing to take the GED or HiSET exams online or in person. Our classes are designed to help you succeed and cover all the subjects you need to know for the test. Must be over 18 and not currently enrolled in High School.

High School Diploma
Complete your remaining High School credits by attending classes in a variety of subjects to earn your High School Diploma. Upon completion, graduates are honored in a ceremony with their peers.

High School Completion Programs

Choose a Foundation for Your Career

*GED/HiSET prep classes offered in Spanish at these locations.

Banning Unified*


Beumont Adult School


Hemet Adult School*


Lake Elsinore Unified*


Mt. San Jacinto College - Adult Education


Murrieta Valley Unified


Perris School District


Riverside County Office of Education


San Jacinto Unified


Temecula Valley

Learn More

You Might Also be Interested In...

Student Voices

What Our Students Are Saying

Decorative element

Answers to Our Most Common Questions

Nothing. All of our programs are tuition-free.

Pathways to High School Completion classes are offered at the following locations:

  • Banning Unified School District
  • Beaumont Adult School
  • Hemet Adult Education
  • Lake Elsinore Unified School District
  • Mt. San Jacinto College
  • Murrieta Valley Unified School District
  • Perris School District 
  • Riverside County Office of Education
  • San Jacinto Unified School District
  • Temecula Valley Unified School District

No, you do not need to be a U.S. Citizen or have a social security number to enroll in our programs. Our programs are available to regional adults regardless of immigration status. Some schools may require you to have a form of ID to verify your legal name.

Registration is fast and easy. Most schools offer in-person, online, and even by-phone registration. Visit your school of choice to learn more. 

Our programs are designed to be fast and flexible. Actual length varies by program. Visit the program page at your school of choice to learn more.

Earning your high school diploma or taking the HiSET or GED high school equivalency exams means the same thing to employers and educational institutions. Both show that you possess high school-level knowledge. Which path you choose is a matter of personal preference.

To earn a high school diploma, students must take and pass a series of high school-level courses in a traditional classroom setting. Successful graduates are honored in a graduation ceremony with their peers. 

In contrast, the GED and HiSET are a series of 4 or 5 exams. These exams test whether the test-taker has high school-level knowledge of math, science, social studies, and language arts. Our GED or HiSET courses prepare you to successfully take these exams.